I don't know if you can be an actual fashion blogger without shopping the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale... lol so HERE we GO! I am all about buying pieces on sale that are investment pieces for EVERYDAY. The things to buy now, even though it is 100 degrees outside, are jeans, booties, and jackets. These 3 items will take you SO far for fall and winter and never fail you! Here are my top picks for fall:
1. MAC nude lip combo: MAC is my all time favorite lipstick brand and I have been wearing WAY more nudes and pale pinks lately so I loved this set! For only $26.50, you are getting 4 items when normally this would be over $40!! SO worth it.
2. Marc Fisher booties: I have booties super similar to these from a few years ago and LOVE them. At first I wasn't so sure about the style but for 2 years now they have been an easy GO TO boot, especially when I will be walking and need something flat. The almond toe is gorgeous. This boot will be one you will love all fall, especially paired with black jeans.
3. Nikes: New Nikes... need I say more?
4. Tahari Wrap Coat: My camel coat is my most worn coat in my closet and I love this wrap style! It will be classic for years and years to come!
5. Frame Jeans: I LOVE Frame. I went a little Frame happy one year and still have ALL of those pairs that fit SO great. And I love the fun hem line on these and the gold detailing on the buttons.
6. Rebecca Minkoff Handbag: I love Rebecca Minkoff bags. They are fun, yet classic and hold up great!
7. DV zip booties: These booties are adorable and would look great with denim, dresses, and skirts. I loved the zip detail and the grey is perfect for fall!
8. AG jeans: Everyone needs these jeans. AG is another one of my favorite brands and they fit amazing. Nobody can ever find AG jeans on sale like this!! This wash is classic, easy to wear and looks great on everyone! And the hem line is perfect for fall trends!
9. Vince Camuto Booties: These remind me a lot of my Jeffrey Campbell booties (which I wear SO much as you guys know) and I love the brown color for everyday! So cute.
10. Marc Fisher Booties: LOVE these booties. The detailing with the buckles is super cute and I love the shape of the toe. Perfect fall booties. These are coming home to mama.
11. PInk MAC lip combo: LOVE these pretty pinks. Now I just have to decide if I want the nude or the pink kit!!! OR both...
12. BLANKNYC black jacket: LOVE this leather jacket for fall. Leather jackets can be so tricky; stiff, heavy, silky, boxy... but this one is great! I tried it on in store and think it's a GREAT buy!
13. Citizens black jeans: HANDS DOWN, Citizens are my favorite jean brand. I have 2 pair of Citizens in my closet from 4 years ago that are some of my most worn jeans. They hold up amazing and they hold their shape for tons of wears before washing. The downside is they are usually $$$ so now is the time to POUNCE if you want to try these!!
14. BLANKNYC suede moto: Can't tell you enough how much I wore this jacket last fall and winter. It's such an amazing fit and fabric! Feels like butter and hits in all the right spots. I wore it so much pregnant last year that I'm excited to wear it this year normal! ha
15. Sam Edelman Boot: I actually ordered this boot last year and then returned it because I kept different boots but always had wished I had kept them! lol They are SUPER cute on and are such a pretty color! They look amazing with leggings and skinny jeans and oversized sweaters!
16. Rebecca Minkoff Bag: I think the color of this bag is beautiful but also the shape! It's such a cute hobo style bag that looks tailored yet relaxed. I'm not really a handbag girl but this one is pretty darn cute!
Well... even though it is burning up outside, if you know whats good for you... buy now and be super happy you did later!! You won't regret getting these items at this price!! Jeans, booties, and jackets will take you so far year after year!!
Let me know what you pick!!